The Great Shires Game Fair
Dates for your diary:
Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th April 2019
9.00am until 5.00pm both days
Following the success of the first Great Shires Game Fair 2018, the event is set to return to the Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcestershire bringing all the fun and excitement of field sports. A great day out for all the family whatever the weather. Take part in a variety of activities, watch the countryside displays in the indoor and outdoor arenas and sample the delights of game cookery. The show also has a fantastic countryside shopping village in the Wye Hall and a wonderful food experience in the Avon Hall.
This event is great for field sports – shooting, fishing & gundogs. Come along, join us and celebrate the countryside and its traditions.
Dogs are welcome at the show!
Make sure that you sign up for our e-newsletter to receive all the latest information on ticket discounts, demonstrations and shopping offers.
Supported by the National Gamekeeper’s Organisation.
- An amazing selection of gun companies and accessories in the Wye Hall
- 50 clay English Sporting competition with Bristol Clay Shooting plus a compak sporting and have-a-go
- ATEO Air Rifles
- NTSA Rifle Range
Fishing accessories, flies and fly tying, clothing, demonstrations and have-a-go fly casting in the Wye Hall.
Nothing but the best for your dogs!
- BASC Gundog Scurries
- Gundog training demonstrations with Gamegoer
- Terrier & Lurcher Shows, Lurcher Racing and coursing, Family Dog Show
- Whippet Racing on both days
- Gundog Parade (Sunday only)
- Gundog Training accessories and equipment
- Top field sports experts in the indoor and outdoor arenas
- Ferret & Long Netting Displays
- Ferret Racing
- Terrier & Lurcher Displays
- Fly Casting
- Gundog Training
- Gundog Parade (Sunday only) – Indoor arena
- Hunt Parade (Sunday) – Outdoor arena
- Air Rifles
- Fly Casting competition
- Fly tying
- Children’s activities
- Clay shooting
- Net making
- Animal calls
- Skittles Challenge
More information on activities and displays to be announce soon.
Vintage Tractors & Machinery
- Step back in time and see fabulously restored tractors, engines and farming equipment
Game Cookery Theatre
Based in the Avon Hall – a fantastic range of mouthwatering displays by game cookery experts