The Great Shires Game Fair
Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th April 2018
9.00am until 5.00pm both days
The Great Shires Game Fair is a new event and brings all the fun and excitement of field sports to the Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcestershire. A great day out for all the family whatever the weather. Take part in a variety of activities, watch the countryside displays in the indoor and outdoor arenas and sample the delights of game cookery. The show also has a fantastic countryside shopping village in both the Avon and Wye Halls.
This event is great for field sports – shooting, fishing & gundogs. Come along, join us and celebrate the countryside and its traditions.
Dogs are welcome at the show!
Make sure that you sign up for our e-newsletter to receive all the latest information on ticket discounts, demonstrations and shopping offers.
Supported by the National Gamekeeper’s Organisation.
- An amazing selection of gun companies and accessories in the Wye Hall
- 50 clay English Sporting competition with Bristol Clay Shooting plus a compak sporting and have-a-go
- ATEO Air Rifles
- NTSA Rifle Range
Fishing accessories, flies and fly tying, clothing, demonstrations and have-a-go fly casting in the Wye Hall.
Come along and ask advice from Hywel Morgan
Nothing but the best for your dogs!
- BASC Gundog Scurries
- Gundog training demonstrations with Gamegoer
- Terrier & Lurcher Shows, Lurcher Racing and coursing, Family Dog Show
- Whippet Racing on both days
- Gundog Parade (Sunday only)
- Gundog Training accessories and equipment
- Top field sports experts in the indoor and outdoor arenas
- Ferret & Long Netting Displays
- Ferret Racing
- Terrier & Lurcher Displays
- Fly Casting
- Gundog Training
- Gundog Parade (Sunday only) – Indoor arena
- Hunt Parade (Sunday) – Outdoor arena
Ringerike is a ceilidh band playing a very wide range of music from Scottish, Irish, American, English and other traditions, both for dancing and for listening to. They are no ordinary folk band: drawing from a number of local classically trained musicians, they “put the music” into folk with a wide repertoire.
- Air Rifles
- Fly Casting competition
- Fly tying
- Children’s activities
- Clay shooting
- Net making
- Animal calls
- Skittles Challenge
More information on activities and displays to be announce soon.
Vintage Tractors & Machinery
- Step back in time and see fabulously restored tractors, engines and farming equipment