10 Great Reasons to Attend the Great Shires Game Fair
We are really excited about the Great Shires Game Fair (supported by National Gamekeepers Organisation) taking place at the Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcestershire on Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th April. This event is great for those interested in field sports. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the show…
Ten great reasons to attend the Great Shires Game Fair!
- A great social event – meet up with friends and family at the ultimate countryside experience
- Amazing demonstrations in two arenas (one indoor and one outdoor) featuring ferreting and long-netting; fly casting; wildfowling; gun dog training, falconry and more
- Get up-to-date advice from a variety of countryside associations including National Gamekeepers’ Organisation (NGO); British Association for Shooting & Conservation (BASC); Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust and Pass it on Young Sports
- Countryside shopping under cover. Over 200 exhibiting companies in two halls – Top brand names, quality products and services, guns and accessories, fishing equipment, country clothing, gundog equipment …
- Have-a-go activities: A great selection including – Archery; clay shooting; fly casting; fly tying; net making; gundog scurries; air rifles; NTSA Rifle Range; Terrier & Lurcher Shows; the Family Dog show; bush craft; bird calls and more
- Come and spend the day and enjoy some great food: Game burgers, Game sausages, Game pies and so much more in the Food hall (Wye Hall); outside catering plus an indoor restaurant and café
- Shooting: Bristol Clay Shooting will have a 50 clay English Sporting competition – open; Ladies and novice; Compak Sporting Competition plus a have-a-go; ATEO Air Rifles; NTSA rifle range plus a great selection of guns and accessories in the Wye Hall
- Nothing but the best for your dogs: Gundog training demonstrations with Gamegoer; Terrier & Lurcher Shows; Family Dog Show; Terrier and Lurcher racing, whippet racing; gundog equipment and accessories; dog food; Samsalin Dog crèche, Mercury Vets and more
- The Wye Hall will host the Great Shires Game Fair fishing area with organisations offering advice, a wide selection of rods and fishing accessories, flies, fly tying demonstrations and have-a-go, clothing, books …
- Value for money event – entertainment, education, advice, free to enter competitions and show offers. Be part of the Great Shires Game Fair social scene. Fantastic savings on advanced tickets and free parking: Family ticket (2 adults + 3 children) £32; adult tickets £11; group discounts available (buy any 10 tickets and get an adult ticket free). There are also savings if you wish to attend on both days. And we only charge £1.50 to send the tickets to you!
Advanced tickets are available until midday on Monday 9th April. You can still buy tickets on the gate
For further information and to book tickets and save £££’s visit www.greatshiresgamefair.co.uk